Online Beauty Subscription boxes have become such a rage off late. Imagine sitting at home with a hot cuppa of coffee and receiving beauty products delivered directly to your doorsteps from emerging and well known brands in your chosen beauty boxes month after month. Sound’s exciting, doesn’t it !
Monthly subscription boxes have recently become extremely popular in India. Not only beauty boxes but a variety of theme related boxes are available for monthly online subscription. Lifestyle Boxes, Jewelry Boxes, A mixture of Jewelry, Clothes and Beauty Boxes to name a few are part of this growing market. Best part being the total cost of the items in these boxes is more than what you pay for your subscription every month. The box or bag usually has a mix of 4 to 5 products wrapped beautifully in diverse themes and new products each month. The websites have variety of boxes to choose from with different price range.
There are quite a few innovative and exciting online monthly subscription sites available currently. I chose to order my beauty box from one such site called “Globox”. It’s an online subscription service for expert selected beauty products. I like the idea that I shall receive the best skin care, hair care and make up products that will be carefully selected by their beauty experts to suit my beauty requirements and delivered to my door each month. It is indeed a great way to take the hassle out of choosing between brands and beauty products. I received my “November Beauty Box” recently and I thought of doing a quick review on the products for you.
So my Beauty Box consisted of total 5 products:
- TVAM Olive – Under Eye Cream: I had mentioned in my subscription form about my dark circle problem, hence the first product in the box was this under eye cream. Enriched with goodness of Olive Oil, Aloe Vera and Almond Oil. It visibly reduces puffiness under eyes, minimizes dark circles and fine lines around the eyes and nourishes the skin giving it a soft and smooth look. Priced at Rs 620 it is not a bad option if you are looking for an under eye cream.
- MUA Intense Color Eye Liner from forest Green: This intense glitter eye stick in green for Rs 240 is a nice buy for festive and wedding season.
- Freedom Mono Eye shadow Nude 206: Priced at Rs 350 this nude eye shadow is again a good product for the upcoming party season.
- Bio Bloom Mint Lip Balm: I am a lip balm person and can’t do without my lip balms. A lip balm is a must have staple for soft and pink lips. Mint is not my flavor but this one didn’t disappoint. It is reasonably priced at Rs 115.
- Tea Treasure Sleep solves Everything – 25gms: A delicious blend of chamomile and Lavender it has everything you need to drift off into dreamland and stay there all night long. Anything for my 8 hours of beauty sleep. I agree sleep solves everything and this product is here to stay in my kitchen 🙂 it’s a steal at Rs 150 for 25gms.
Fragrance, Jewelry, Bath & Body, Hair, Makeup, Skin & Face are some of the categories you can choose from Globox website. We all know gifting and shopping for others is a herculean task. You have an option of leaving this task on them by choosing their gifting option.
Final Verdict: To conclude I am happy with my November beauty box from Globox. Their mystery box was almost as per my requirement and month after month it will let me try more brands to find the right products for my beauty profile. Surely can’t wait for my December Beauty Box.
Style Mantra for the Day: “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful, than the belief that she is beautiful” – Sophia Loren
Until next time Stay Beautiful Stay Stylish