Happy & prosperous Diwali everyone. May this Diwali bring every possible happiness today and all year through in your life 🙂
We always talk about fashion and style, since today is Diwali apart from dressing right it’s also important that we have not only stylish but safe Diwali as well. Today’s blog has nothing to do with fashion and style. I have jotted down a few do’s and don’ts for a happy and safe Diwali. I am sure you must have heard it all a million times before, but guys it’s always better to be safe than sorry. So scroll down below and have a quick read.
Before I begin an honest personal opinion, I am completely against noisy firecrackers. Diwali brings with it a host of firecrackers. No offense to people who love bursting firecrackers, but the festival of lights can be celebrated with noiseless crackers too. Don’t you agree!
- Bust crackers in open area/ground and keep children away while bursting them. Kids need to be safe and sound.
- Firecrackers should always be purchased from reliable and licensed sellers.
- It’s understood that rockets should not be faced towards windows or doors, so it’s always advisable to ignite them on open grounds.
- Make sure you keep water bucket handy for use during any kind of emergency.
- Maintain safe distance while bursting crackers and if required throw water to diffuse them.
- Pet Owners: Create a safe place for your pet to hide from the frightening noises.
- Stray Animals: ( Scaring the animals is the most disgusting and inhuman thing to do ) Cruelty to animals during Diwali is just not acceptable, if you see someone indulging in an atrocious act like this stop them right there.
- First aid box should be kept handy.
- Do not experiment with crackers, especially with children around.
- Don’t keep your face close to crackers while bursting them.
- Do not throw firecrackers on people, and do not burst crackers inside the house ever.
- Refrain from bursting crackers near electrical poles.
- If you are bursting crackers make sure you are not wearing nylon, loose and long garments or fabrics that can catch fire easily.
- Don’t burst crackers barefoot.
- Do not ignite cracker while it is still in hand.
- For all the girls and women out there, do not keep your hair open while bursting crackers. Your vision should be clear while you ignite crackers without any distraction on your face.
Since fashion and style can’t be taken away from my blog. My next post would feature some of the best dressed celebrities this Diwali. So stay tuned and keep following.
Once again have a peaceful, colorful, fun, noiseless and most crucial of all a Safe Diwali lovelies.