Ever wondered what happens to your skin after using make up and harsh beauty products on a regular basis? Of course, we are living in a world where we can’t think of doing without beautifying our face, skin and hair. Most important and essential thing we forget in this process is that our skin and hair needs a breather from all sorts of chemicals. Yes it’s tough to break free from conventional products, and switch to natural, herbal and organic options. But, I strongly recommend you try your hands on natural products that are not only handmade but smell good as well.
On the personal front, when it comes to using soaps, lotions, creams and hair products. I do make sure I go the natural way at times. A couple of months ago I came across “Fuschia” products, a company born out of its parent company Vkare Bio Sciences in 2013, which is a brand dedicated to natural and handmade skincare products. Fuschia stands apart from most of the conventional cosmetic brands and strives to reach out to all those who want to go all natural and eco-friendly. The best part about “Fuschia products” is that it stands firmly against animal cruelty and none of their products are tested on animals. Isn’t that great!
They have an amazing range of skincare products available to choose from, I have listed a few of them below.
- Soaps: Glycerin soap, to keep your skin soft and supple. Designer soaps, a good option for gifting purpose. Herbal Soaps, to help detoxify and rejuvenate your skin.
- Lip Balms: Blended with Vitamin E provides extra smoothness, moisture and antioxidants to your skin.
- Anti Ageing Night Cream: To prevent sagging of skin and firming it further.
- Face & Body Scrubs: Removes all impurities & dead cells from your skin and makes it soft and glowing.
- Bath Salts: These heavenly bath salts are perfect for relaxing, rejuvenating and detoxifying long bath.
- Moisturizers: To hydrate your skin and keep it safe from the drying effect.
Variety of other options from Pedi care foot cream, serums for hair, face masks, face gels, mud masks, skin soothers to body mists are also available for selection on their website.
I decided to try a few products myself, before I do the review and suggest it to you guys. I ordered for three natural handmade products and was amazed by the after effect it left.
- Fuschia Pomegranate Pearls Face & Body Exfoliating Scrub – Enriched with Pomegranate extract, it gently exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, detoxifies & moisturizes skin.
- Fuschia Cucumber Detox Natural Handmade Herbal Soap – From the number of options available for selection in soap category. I decided to go ahead with cucumber detox. It helped lighten the sun burnt skin effectively and removing enormous circles under eyes.
- Anti Hair Loss Serum – This serum boosts new hair growth and protects scalp and hair from inflammatory damage. It did help in controlling hair loss to quiet an extent.
Also they come in innovative packs, coloured wrappers and stickers.
Fuschia also offers you gifting options that are unique yet useful and the best part is you can customize your gift boxes to suit your taste and themes. Right from birthdays, to corporate gifting, baby shower, and anniversaries to festivals, they have gifting options for all occasions. I love the boxes they use for packing. Have a look at the images below.
My overall experience with the fuschia products has been overwhelming. I am sure to add some more products to my beauty bag soon.
Final verdict – If you really want a fine balance between your conventional skin care and beauty products. Fuschia products are definitely worth a try.
If you wish to try these natural products yourself, you may visit the link below to order.
Keep smiling and stay stylish.