“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy shoes and that’s kind of the same thing” – Bull Boxer. This quote stands true for me personally.
One of my friends recently visited me home and was zapped to see the number of shoes I had in my shoe rack. What she was not aware about, was that I had the other half stored in my wardrobe storage area as well. She was quick to point out “Girl I see you are obsessed with bags and shoes”. Frankly speaking I had no answer; my facial expressions said it all. I am a shoe crazy person and what’s wrong in being so! After all shoes are an important and integral part of fashion and style. Don’t you agree with me?
Be it wedges, platforms, flats, heels, ballerinas, peep toes, pumps, lace ups, sandals and so many more. I love collecting them and my desire for upgrading my shoe collection keeps building up every time I come across something eye catchy. I am sure all you shoe obsessed people will understand where I am coming from and would be able to relate to my obsession with footwear 🙂
When it comes to shoes, I don’t really bank on brands alone. For me look, feel and comfort matters the most. Hence my collection has a mixture of branded and non branded shoes along with some bought via online shopping. “Tedish Paris” is one such online footwear shopping brand that left me amazed with their exquisite range of quality footwear. Style is a trait every person possesses, and luxury footwear collection at Tedish Paris only ups your style quotient. They have stunning range of luxury footwear for the many moods of the fashion-conscious woman of today.
I couldn’t resist myself from choosing not one but two pairs of shoes from their website. I went ahead with a black gladiator style tie up footwear. It adds an edge to your outfit and is surely every girl’s wardrobe must have. The other one I chose is a Brown tan buckle strap for perfect fit and open toes. They are good to team it up with your jeans or even a casual work attire day. The flats are super comfortable to walk around with ease.
So “Be a true style icon with Tedish Paris” and to shop their collection click on the link below.
Shoe buying tips for the day:
- Buy the correct size – This is the most important aspect to keep in mind while buying shoes. Always buy the correct size, else you would end up having number of foot problems like swollen feet, painful corns and it might also lead to deformation of feet. This I am saying with experience, I crave to wear some shoes that I can’t wear anymore due to my negligence which left me with Bunion ( Bunion also known as hallux valgus, is a bony bump that forms on the joint at the base of the big toe)
- Buying Time – Yes you heard it right, I had read this somewhere and have been a follower since then. Blood circulation increases while we walk during the day, resulting in feet to swell-up. It is thus advised to shop for shoes during the noon i.e working hours or in the evening, when blood circulation is at its peak. Shoes will fit differently in the afternoon than in the morning or night. Correct buying time will ensure you buy the correct well fitted pair.
- Walk wearing the footwear in store – Make sure you wear both the pair and walk around the store. If it bites or is too tight for comfort, do not go ahead buying it. Rather buy something that does justice to your feet. A salesman’s duty is to sell the footwear, his words might convince you to buy the painful ones. He is doing his job after all. But remember not to get carried away, it’s you who should decide on your comfort and not compromise on the same.
- Be Wise – If you can’t walk wearing them, simple rule: Do not buy it. Make purchases that don’t make you regret later, especially if the price tag is on the higher side.
- Online shopping – Most of us have started shopping online. You get varied options, quality, value for money, can order sitting at home than why not? To avoid the pain and hassle of exchange it is always better to be sure of your shoe size before you order them online.
So my lovelies until next time enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend.
Stay Shoeaholic Stay Stylish
Picture Courtesy: Anup Surve
Location Courtesy: The Usual Place, Navi Mumbai. A place to relax, unwind, be entertained, play pool, jenga, chess, monopoly and more. A place to relish exclusively prepared delicacies and the thoughtfully created cocktails and coffees.